Friday, July 31, 2009

Alright, time for the Immodium!! Not too bad, just enough to be annoying. But enough about that. Last night I had my little pity party and am ready for the long haul. Luis and I had a heart to heart and we decided to push his ticket back to the 25th and I am going to wait for him and the baby here! It's hard because they have their schedule here and at times I feel in the way, but they are very kind about it. Last night a woman came to wash clothes. She was at it for hours and worked so hard, wasing and wringing and hanging them up, only to be greeted by rainstorms today. I helped rush out to pluck the exposed clothing off the lines and hang them up under cover. Can't stop the washing for a little rain. Which by the way is not just a little rain. We are getting showers off and on and running to the bathroom is always an experience. Tomorrow I am going to a store they say is a lot like Costco, so I have that to look forward to. And, their cable here plays Law and Order and CSI and ER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment