Friday, August 13, 2010

I'm thinking that instead of catching everything and everyone up, I thought I would start at the present and add snippets here and there!

We have learned to take one day at a time. Good motto to live by. Luis always says, "Today I am not going to drink, tomorrow I will" He says that every day and that tomorrow never comes. I am proud of him and the changes he has made. Don't worry I am not going to make this blog into an homage to Luis, I am just so stinkin' happy!!!
Another awesome thing, Luis has started his own landscaping business. We have bought the tools and the truck and he has a few accounts already in the works. We are saving for a house and a car. Although, right now I am leaning on the car first. We are doing much better financially than we ever have and actually have been able to save!! Amazing!!! That's what banks really are for! Who'da thunk?

No comments:

Post a Comment